Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thanks to this wonderful author for writing up a great review!

I just finished purchasing a BMW 335d from Plaza Motors BMW, and what a great experience it was.

My Client Advisor was Mike Kuhlmann, and I highly recommend dealing with him. Let me tell you why. I live in Northern California, where my 2011 335d is being shipped. Over the last few months, I have looked at, and dealt with quite a few 335d’s and Client Advisor/Salespeople. The communication, follow up, and professionalism often were not to my standards during these few months. (I can be demanding) I enjoy negotiating, and these skills are required. But not with Mike and Plaza BMW, he is a true professional, who I would hire in a heartbeat if he lived in Northern California. (I manage a staff that exceeds 100) His communication skills, attention to details, and genuine desire to help are off the charts. Example, he called me on his off day, to answer questions, when I was having issues with a credit union and loan documents (issue not with Plaza BMW). All the time their finance department also had been dealing with the issue, but Mike wanted to make sure I was receiving excellent customer service, which I was. Mike gave me straight forward answers to my many questions, listened to what I was looking for, and made me feel as if I had an advocate. Mike is truly an asset to Plaza BMW.

I believe the culture and image of a customer friendly service staff starts from the top. I had one correspondence with Ed Federmann (GM of Plaza BMW), after my deal was finalized, and he was open to listening, and quick with responding, and made my request happen. All within minutes, wow what great customer care here! When Mike was off, often Jason Catlin (General Sales Manager) would follow up if I had an urgent question. I found that Jason had many of Mike’s attributes. These two managers surely have developed a sales environment that is respectful, empathic, and truly professional to prospective customers.

My only regret is, too bad Plaza BMW is not located in Northern California because I am sure their service department is managed with these high standards.
Thank you to the team at plaza BMW, you are truly amazing!-lscheetz

No comments:

Post a Comment