Monday, December 5, 2011

We would like to thank John for this amazing review on our dealership. We truly appreciate it!

"I just purchased my second BMW (the first from Suntrup West County) on 11/29/2011 from Jason Catlin at Plaza BMW.

I've come to Plaza for all of my maintenance and repairs throughout the life of my car. Originally, I dealt with Lee Day in Service and then most recently Shawn Chambless. Without the service I received from Lee Day since moving back to St. Louis I would have never even come back for a repair, much less a new car. Shawn is just as honest and decent to work with. If you need maintenance or a repair, I highly recommend Shawn as the person to deal with as you won't get hosed.

In regards to the car buying experience at Plaza, I wasn't even looking to buy a car for a few more months but had some issues with mine (almost 150k miles) and figured the time was now.

Jason Catlin was my sales person and instead of talking or over selling, he listened and took the time to figure out what I needed. He's a class act and aside from feeling like I got a decent price on my vehicle, can assure you that everyone who buys from him probably walks away feeling good about their decision.

My car buying experience at Suntrup West County BMW a few years back made me never want to buy a BMW again. After receiving my survey and giving them good scores, I never got the small ding taken out of the roof as promised. They just blew me off. Horrible service from that point and beyond. There was a small scratch they never took care of too.

Plaza BMW is a well run dealership with class folks." - John K.

No comments:

Post a Comment